Retail Operations Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class Customer Service and Sales team to support B+P’s future business growth in our retail store in Stockholm. For the right candidate, this role will provide scope for personal and professional development in both the Customer Service and Sales fields where you will continue to develop your skills and knowledge. In this role, you will be working closely with the UK Customer Services Manager, Sales Manager and Sales Ops Manager and you’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution of our brand and products. We want you to serve and sell with personality and pride so you’ll be confident and engaging, excellent at communicating and passionate about our products.
- To deliver a world class service to all of our Stockholm retail customers
- Responsible for the visual merchandising of the store ensuring this is interesting and refreshed regularly to draw customers into the store
- Ensure the store runs smoothly and be responsible for replenishment orders for the store to be correctly stocked and presentable.
- Develop and maintain our existing showroom to become more as a running store business by set up a guidelines and store structure
- Seek out new ideas to enhance store successes
- Know how to set up sales targets and action plans for the team to follow. Contribute to and maintain departmental performance measures
- Ensuring that requests from the UK financial team for assistance on incoming correspondence is dealt with appropriately.
- Assist customers throughout the full customer journey, from entry into the store to after-sales
- Ship out stock when requested to other B+P offices and customers
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge
- Always manage and coach your store team and delegate the everyday workflow
- Have annual performance reviews with your employees.
- Support B2B sales team when necessary
- Process B2C cash/card sales
- Assist with the annual stocktake
Link will open a new tab to: se.indeed.com
To apply for this job please visit se.indeed.com.