Sales Operations Administrator (twilight hours)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class Sales Operations team to support B+P’s future business growth. For the right candidate, this role will provide scope for personal and professional development in the Sales Operations field where you will continue to develop your skills and knowledge. We are looking for a candidate who really understands what ‘delighting’ the customer means in this highly competitive market. You will be required to work late evenings in this role.
- Assist with the complete post-sale customer journey for all customer orders.
- Producing quotations and sales order processing for B2B customers
- Progress customer orders post-sale through to successful delivery.
- Problem resolution
- Arrange deliveries and installations if required
- Offer exemplary personal pre and after-sales experience.
- Warehouse and external logistics partner liaison for orders, dispatches and customer deliveries.
- Handle customer enquiries via email, phone, and online chat in a friendly, helpful and professional manner
- Communicate effectively with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the products and services pre and post sale
- Ensure valuable customer feedback is collected and shared with the Customer Service Team
- Continually seek out new ideas and process improvement opportunities.
- Contribute to and maintain Departmental performance measures
- Build solid working relationships with fellow team members and other related departments
Link will open a new tab to: uk.indeed.com
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.