Central Regional Sales Manager
Buster + Punch is currently seeking a full-time Regional Sales Manager for the North American market. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a positive attitude and possess strong communication skills. This candidate should have existing experience with the A+D community, contract and hospitality industries and the ability to build new client relationships and a systematic approach to working opportunities to their fullest.
This role will build brand awareness, drive sales, and conduct business development through the architecture and design field, retail dealer networks, specialty retailers, direct contract/specification, and distribution partners.
- Responsible for driving B2B sales in the Central US States to $5m within 3 years
- Build and maintain relationships with A+D community, dealer and retailer network, hospitality and commercial specifiers
- Responsible for rolling out new dealer displays
- The management and acquisition of independent sales reps
- Building out the sales organization in an appropriate manner to hit sales targets
- Working with digital and brand marketing to build campaigns to drive in new leads and also solidify relationships with existing customers
- Propose and actively manage innovative ways to generate new leads, smooth sales processes and elevate the brand.
- Prospect and acquire new clients (dealers, retailers in different verticals) in North America
- Oversee and manage independent sales organizations
- Service opportunities and follow through to close the sale and programs
- Make in person presentations to current clients and prospects to promote the brand & in the Covid world, actually use video tools to present.
- Travel multiple times annually within North America, either independently or with President
- Follow up on sales leads from A+D, specifications – to tradeshows and events, as well as new business development opportunities
- Review monthly and quarterly sales results, goals and pipeline with North American President, CEO and UK team
Link will open a new tab to: www.indeed.com
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.