Senior Operations Manager
This is an extraordinary opportunity to step into a business leadership position with a London born home-fashion brand. Based in Los Angeles and working closely with the President of North America and the COO of the holding company, this role is ideal for a talented operations manager who wants to be part of an industry that is experiencing record growth! We’re seeking an agile, adaptable and incredibly supportive manager with an outstanding track record of success. The ideal candidate will embrace and lead change, has great emotional intelligence and is resilient whilst also fostering the resilience in others.
In this role, you will be responsible for business process improvements in line with the Company’s strategic objectives, leading change, projects and building a strong team to enhance business productivity. Excellent stakeholder management is key to this role to support the growth of the brand. You’ll also be expected to report your work to members of the board.
The Senior Operations Manager will have the responsibility of overseeing the development and ongoing management of internal day to day operations and customer management in Sales Operations, Customer Service and Warehousing and Logistics areas.
Key responsibilities include: –
- functional areas include the US business development of sales Operations, Customer Service and expansion of warehousing operations.
- maintain and continuously develop a structure that most effectively serves the need of the customer, employees and enhances the operational effectiveness across operations
- implementation and management of key strategic initiatives, working cross functionally to drive business performance and exceed Key Performance Indicators, meet budget and operational goals.
- establishing and clearly communicating departmental strategy to management team; providing feedback regarding tactical operations for department including budgeting, goal setting and managing Key Performance Indicators and Key risk Indicators.
- determining and implementing appropriate staffing levels and recruiting key talent
- communicating with stakeholders around the world
- Embodying and leading a high-performance and excellence committed driven culture aligned with the Company’s vision
- Implementation of best practices and adherence to compliance ensuring the adoption of policies and procedures as prescribed by the holding company
- working with technology to ensure that Straight Through Processing and exception processing is implemented across the sales and customer service side
- developing, maintaining and growing strategic relationships and partnerships with customers and other service providers
Link will open a new tab to: www.indeed.com
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.