UK BOILING WATER KITCHEN TAP / 4-IN-1 / LINEAR / STEEL
• Temperature range: 5 - 98 °C
• Maximum hot water temperature 98 °C
• Water tank will automatically boost the temperature back up to 98 °C whenever it falls below 95 °C.
• Heating water to 98 °C is not only more energy efficient (than heating to 100 °C) but also provides as safer water stream with no spitting, reducing injury.
• In the event of a power cut, please allow time for the tank to reach the desired temperature.
• Tap and tank both come with a 2 year guarantee
MOUNTED SURFACE / WORKTOP
• Minimum thickness of worktop 0.5 mm, maximum thickness of worktop 45 m (with supplied fixings)
RECOMMENDED WATER PRESSURE
• Tap: Minimum: 7.25 PSI / 0.5 BAR, Maximum: 72 PSI / 5 BAR
• Tank: Minimum: 21.75 PSI / 1 BAR, Maximum: 72 PSI / 5 BAR
• Exceeding these temperatures or water pressures can result in damage to the tap and tank. A pressure reducing valve will be required in high water pressure situations. Click here to buy a pressure regulator valve.
CONNECTOR HOSE DIAMETER
• UK flexible connector hose diameter: 1/2” ø
• Mixed water handle operation range: 0-90°
• 360 degree swivel spout
• Water tank capacity 2.4L
• Filter comes with a phosphate bead core which reduces scaling and bacteria
• All Buster + Punch mixer taps conform to standard EN817.
• WRAS approved tank - can be installed in new build homes.
• In some cases, local housing regulations may require mixer taps to be of a higher minimum water pressure standard. In this instance, we would recommend consulting with a certified plumber about installing a pressure regulator or similar device.
• Please register your tap immediately. The Water Filter must be replaced every six months or the guarantee will become invalid.