UK KITCHEN TAP / MIXER / CROSS / WELDERS BLACK
A kitchen tap with single lever mixer. This tap has been cast, sand-blasted and machined from solid metal in Italy. It features our signature cross-knurl pattern and is refined by hand. Available in four metal finishes: steel, brass, gun metal and welders black.
A kitchen mixer tap with a single lever action that mixes water from the hot and cold pipes in your kitchen.
▪ Maximum thickness of mounting surface 40mm, with supplied fixings
▪ Minimum recommended water pressure: 7.25 PSI (0.5 BAR)
▪ Maximum recommended water pressure: 72 PSI (5 BAR)
▪ Recommended maximum hot water temperature: 70°C (158°F)
▪ Recommended temperature range: 5 – 60°C (41 – 140°F)
Note: exceeding these temperatures or water pressures can result in damage to the tap. A pressure reducing valve may be required to be fitted in high water pressure situations.
Only available for sale in the UK
All Buster + Punch mixer taps conform to standard EN817. In some cases, local housing regulations may require mixer taps to be of a higher minimum water pressure standard. In this instance we would recommend consulting with a certified plumber about installing a pressure regulator or similar device.
Mixer taps are tested to work with a max. pressure of 10 bar (1000 kPa) and recommended working pressure range is 1.0 – 5.0 bar (100 kPa – 500 kPa).