KITCHEN FAUCET / DUAL-SPRAY PULL-OUT MIXER / LINEAR / BRASS
A kitchen faucet with pull-out and dual spray function, mixing warm and cold, aerated water. It’s built from rough-cast and precision-machined solid metal in Italy. It features our signature linear-knurled lever and matching knurled pull-out nozzle that can be toggled between aerated or a needle spray. The tap is refined by hand and finished with a subtle acid-etched B+P insignia.
• Maximum thickness of mounting surface 40mm, with supplied fixings.
• Minimum recommended water pressure: 7.25 PSI (0.5 BAR)
• Maximum recommended water pressure: 72 PSI (5 BAR)
• Recommended maximum hot water temperature: 70°C (158°F)
• Recommended temperature range: 5 – 60°C (41 – 140°F)
Note: exceeding these temperatures or water pressures can result in damage to the faucet. A pressure reducing valve may be required to be fitted in high water pressure situations.
All Buster + Punch mixer faucets conform to standard EN817. In some cases, local housing regulations may require mixer faucet to be of a higher minimum water pressure standard. In this instance we would recommend consulting with a certified plumber about installing a pressure regulator or similar device.
Mixer faucet are tested to work with a max. pressure of 10 bar (1000 kPa) and recommended working pressure range is 1.0 – 5.0 bar (100 kPa – 500 kPa).