KITCHEN FAUCET / MIXER / CROSS / STEEL
A kitchen faucet with single lever mixer. This faucet has been cast, sand-blasted and machined from solid metal in Italy. It features our signature cross-knurl pattern and is refined by hand. Available in four metal finishes: steel, brass, gun metal and welders black.
A kitchen faucet mixer with a single lever action that mixes water from the hot and cold pipes in your kitchen.
• Maximum thickness of mounting surface 40mm, with supplied fixings
• Minimum recommended water pressure: 7.25 PSI (0.5 BAR)
• Maximum recommended water pressure: 72 PSI (5 BAR)
• Recommended maximum hot water temperature: 70°C (158°F)
• Recommended temperature range: 5 – 60°C (41 – 140°F)
Note: exceeding these temperatures or water pressures can result in damage to the faucet. A pressure reducing valve may be required to be fitted in high water pressure situations.
All Buster + Punch mixer faucets conform to standard EN817. In some cases, local housing regulations may require mixer faucet to be of a higher minimum water pressure standard. In this instance we would recommend consulting with a certified plumber about installing a pressure regulator or similar device.
Mixer faucets are tested to work with a max. pressure of 10 bar (1000 kPa) and recommended working pressure range is 1.0 – 5.0 bar (100 kPa – 500 kPa).